Each 19” Bonnie & Pearl doll is made to an exceptionally high standard with realistic vinyl skin, beautiful flowing hair and hand finished accessories.
Your new doll comes with floral skirt, floral shoes, white shirt, white pants, bag and bow. Also included is a beautiful box and her very own bed for you to tuck her in every night.
She loves art and textiles at school and likes to paint and make crafts in her spare time. She also enjoys using the sewing machine with her mum and would love to make her own clothes one day. She loves to dress down in dungarees during the day, but also enjoys dressing up for the holidays and sparkling around the Christmas tree in a dress.
Things You Would Like To Know About Sophia
1. When is your birthday? October 10th
2. What is your favourite film? I love to watch Home Alone, it’s the perfect Christmas film but I could watch it all the time.
3. What books do you like to read? I love to read funny books which make me chuckle, especially when my parents read them to me with a funny voice!
4. Who is your best friend? My best friend is Olivia. We have play dates together and I like to go over to her house with my art books. We have ‘art class’ and I will show her all the news things I’ve learnt.
5. What is your favourite subject at school? Art, because I love to draw and be creative whenever I can.
6. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have one brother called Jack.
7. Do you have any pets? I have a couple of goldfish and a puppy called Jasper.
8. What is your favourite thing to do on a weekend? I love to take walks by the river in my hometown. If I find a good spot or see something that grabs my attention, I will sketch it.
9. What are your hopes and dreams? My dream is to be a painter one day- being creative is my biggest passion.
Delivery across Mainland UK using our Standard Delivery costs £4 with orders of £100 or more being free of charge.
Standard delivery is by either Royal Mail or APC. The method used will depend on the value and weight of the order. Orders are dispatched on a first come first served basis.
For all other areas in the UK, shipping costs have been calculated based on the weight and size of the goods ordered. For orders under 2kg we use Royal Mail and for orders over 2kg we use APC Local 48 hour service.
We can deliver to addresses in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland and virtually all other countries in Europe using Royal mail second class post or APC delivery service where a signature will be required on delivery. Please allow up to 3 to 7 working days for the UK/CI/IoM/RoI and up to 8 working days for other European countries.
We can also deliver to a number of countries outside Europe (see list below) using other parcel carriers. It is not possible to provide an accurate estimate of the delivery schedule for these destinations. Delivery charges including VAT, postage and packaging will be added to your shopping basket during checkout and are as follows:
|* Under £100|
|**£100 or more||FREE|
Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland
Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight
* An example of a Small parcel would be up to 4 Doll outfits as single items or sent together. **An example of a Large Parcel would be a Doll plus clothing items from our collection.
Our European deliveries will be delivered via UPS or FEDEX using their international service. All parcels will be sent via road so please allow up to 8 days delivery.
|Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands|
|Andorra, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Monaco, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Italy|
|Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy (Sardina, Sicily, San Marino) Latvia, Liechtenstein, Norway, Poland, Solvak Rep., Solvenia, Switzerland.|
Other international deliveries
COMING SOON to our website! International orders. In the meantime please see below
Bonnie and Pearl can accept orders to other international countries on receipt of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your list of products requested, your full address and contact details. We will then supply a quote for shipping and if you are happy to proceed we will take payment via phone / paypal for the cost of goods and delivery. Parcels will be sent Via one of our international couriers. Delivery times will vary however we will endeavour to deliver your parcel within 8 working days.
Returns & Refund Policy
Bonnie & Pearl hope that you are delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase we will be happy to refund your item if you inform us in writing within 14 days of the date of receipt of the Products, subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Bonnie & Pearl cannot refund postal charges for unwanted items. Refunds will not be given for damaged or missing items except:
- Where the goods are delivered to you in a damaged condition and the damage has been notified to the carrier at the time of delivery
- The goods have not been delivered to you in accordance with the delivery instructions.
Return Check List
- First download and fill out a Returns Form.
- Include this form with the returned item.
- Use a trusted parcel delivery service and make sure that the postage is fully paid. Please obtain proof of postage in case of non-delivery.
- We ask that you take reasonable care of your purchase and return all parts of the Product to us, including its original display box. We also suggest you return the Product with the original packaging.
- Please ensure that the item is well protected and wrapped carefully to avoid damage in transit.
- Include a copy of your receipt with your enclosed returns form stating the reason for the return.
Returns need to be sent to:
Storage & Warehousing
G.B.Engineering (Wales) Ltd
Carlton Drive, Pen-Y-FanInd. Estate
We will let you know by email when we have received your parcel and that a refund or exchange has been processed.