Each 19” Bonnie & Pearl doll is made to an exceptionally high standard with realistic vinyl skin, beautiful flowing hair and hand finished accessories.
Your new doll comes with floral skirt, floral shoes, white shirt, white pants, bag and bow. Also included is a beautiful box and her very own bed for you to tuck her in every night.
She loves school and is always enthusiastic to learn. She also loves to help those in need whenever she can, whether its helping a friend to understand her homework, or baking cakes with her mum for a charity fundraiser, Beatrice is always willing to lend a hand. She loves her school uniform outfit, and takes her satchel with her wherever she goes!
Things You Would Like To Know About Beatrice
1. When is your birthday? May 15th
2. What is your favourite film? Harry Potter (all of the films!) I have read all of the books and just love seeing them come to life on film.
3. What books do you like to read? I love to read all Beatrix Potter books, especially since we have a similar name! My favourite is ‘The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher’.
4. Who is your best friend? Catherine is my best friend- I remember meeting her on the first day of school. She had a sparkling smile and said ‘Would you like to be my friend?’
5. What is your favourite subject at school? English- I love creative writing.
6. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I don’t, but I am quite independent and spend most of my spare time reading.
7. Do you have any pets? Yes, we have a lovely ginger cat called George.
8. What is your favourite thing to do on a weekend? Cosying up in front of the fire with a book during the winter months, going to the cinema with my mum and helping her prepare dinner.
9. What are your hopes and dreams? When I grow up, I’d like to be a writer like R.J. Rowling.
Delivery across Mainland UK using our Standard Delivery costs £4.
Standard delivery is by either Royal Mail or DPD. The method used will depend on the value and weight of the order. Orders are dispatched on a first come first served basis.
For all other areas in the UK, shipping costs have been calculated based on the weight and size of the goods ordered. For orders under 2kg we use Royal Mail and for orders over 2kg we use APC Local 48 hour service.
We can deliver to addresses in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland and virtually all other countries in Europe using Royal mail second class post or APC delivery service where a signature will be required on delivery. Please allow up to 3 to 7 working days for the UK/CI/IoM/RoI and up to 8 working days for other European countries.
We can also deliver to a number of countries outside Europe (see list below) using other parcel carriers. It is not possible to provide an accurate estimate of the delivery schedule for these destinations. Delivery charges including VAT, postage and packaging will be added to your shopping basket during checkout and are as follows:
Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland
Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight
* An example of a Small parcel would be up to 4 Doll outfits as single items or sent together. **An example of a Large Parcel would be a Doll plus clothing items from our collection.
Our European deliveries will be delivered via UPS or FEDEX using their international service. All parcels will be sent via road so please allow up to 8 days delivery.
|Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands||£14.50|
|Andorra, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Monaco, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Italy||£16.50|
|Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy (Sardina, Sicily, San Marino) Latvia, Liechtenstein, Norway, Poland, Solvak Rep., Solvenia, Switzerland.||£25.00|
Other international deliveries
COMING SOON to our website! International orders. In the meantime please see below
Bonnie and Pearl can accept orders to other international countries on receipt of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your list of products requested, your full address and contact details. We will then supply a quote for shipping and if you are happy to proceed we will take payment via phone / paypal for the cost of goods and delivery. Parcels will be sent Via one of our international couriers. Delivery times will vary however we will endeavour to deliver your parcel within 8 working days.
Returns & Refund Policy
Bonnie & Pearl hope that you are delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase we will be happy to refund your item if you inform us in writing within 14 days of the date of receipt of the Products, subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Bonnie & Pearl cannot refund postal charges for unwanted items. Refunds will not be given for damaged or missing items except:
- Where the goods are delivered to you in a damaged condition and the damage has been notified to the carrier at the time of delivery
- The goods have not been delivered to you in accordance with the delivery instructions.
Return Check List
- First download and fill out a Returns Form.
- Include this form with the returned item.
- Use a trusted parcel delivery service and make sure that the postage is fully paid. Please obtain proof of postage in case of non-delivery.
- We ask that you take reasonable care of your purchase and return all parts of the Product to us, including its original display box. We also suggest you return the Product with the original packaging.
- Please ensure that the item is well protected and wrapped carefully to avoid damage in transit.
- Include a copy of your receipt with your enclosed returns form stating the reason for the return.
Returns need to be sent to:
Storage & Warehousing
G.B.Engineering (Wales) Ltd
Carlton Drive, Pen-Y-FanInd. Estate
We will let you know by email when we have received your parcel and that a refund or exchange has been processed.